Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can't talk right now........






UCDH a.k.a HOME AWAY FROM HOME
(I know everyone at school is going to hate me for this, but they all know me well enough to know I don't care!!)
Now that the semester is over and we are close to graduation I wanted to share a few things that I've learned over the last year and a half.
- You can have 57 sisters and 3 brothers in ONE family!!
- Book work is over rated.
- There is such thing as too much information,
especially when you read some of the things
your patients mark on their health history!!
- Last but certainly not least.... "We are in the
bussiness of saving lives!!!" (LOL)
I have loved this opportunity to educate myself on something I feel passionate about. I am grateful to Gerrit for being a wonderful single dad this past while. This is a goal that I have wanted to accomplish since the 8th grade, and I am nearing the end.
A big THANK YOU needs to go out to all of those who have helped me in this endeavor, specifically the babysitting. That was by far the most stressful. It was the most comforting feeling knowing I had friends and family watching my sweet children instead of taking them to daycare.
I love what I do and cannot wait to get out there and make the big bucks...... I mean...... Yeah, that's what I mean.

6 comments:

  1. When is graduation Birthday Girl? Is this the big 30 for you this year? Hope all is well for you and your family. Have a great Christmas. Cort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Ali, you're so sentimental, it touches my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali-I think it is awesome that you have worked so hard to accomplish your goal. I look up to you in a lot of ways, not only in your schooling, but also in the way you take care of yourself (exercising, eating healthy, etc.) and you are a great mom. I am excited for you to graduate and hope that this last semester goes smoothly for you. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on the count down now. April will be here before you know it and life will take a less stressful turn (you hope). Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever!! I loved having them!! I hope I wasn't "daycare" I wish I could of just had them!! :0) Miss you guys tons!! I am soooo happy for you!! and so proud of you!! What a HUGE accomplishment!! You truly are amazing Ali!! I miss you all very much! Love ya!! <3

    ReplyDelete